Welcome to the MCAS Cherry Point Personal & Professional Development (P&PD) Program LibGuide
The Personal & Professional Development Program strives to help Service members and their families realize their full potential. Be it smoothly changing duty stations, reaching financial stability, finding employment, library services, career and education advisement, or transitioning successfully back to civilian communities, we’re here to help.
- Education Office (Bldg. 4335, Rm. 109): Mon – Fri: 7am – 4:30pm
- Testing available by appointment only. Call 252-466-3500 to schedule.
- In-person education services are available by walk-in or appointment. Call 252-466-3500 to schedule.
- Career & Resource Services Office (Bldg. 4335, Rm. 213): Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Library Services Mon - Fri 9:00am - 7:00pm, Sat & Sun. 12:00pm -5:00pm
- A variety of helpful information is available via webinars from Personal and Professional Development.
Calendar of Events